- This event has passed.
Guided Shamanic Journey
June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until August 15, 2019
One event on September 5, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on September 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 3, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 17, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on November 7, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on November 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 5, 2019 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Join Shamanic Healer, Lauren Thew Medicine Woman, in a night of shamanic exploration and guided Shamanic Journey.
The Shamanic Journey is a method of accessing inner wisdom through a meditative state. It is derived from a practice done by the healers, shamans, and indigenous shamanic cultures all over the world. Therefore, it is performed to gain insight and effect profound healing, and has been a common practice of many indigenous cultures for thousands of years.
Lauren is an early pioneer of adapting the shamanic journey to a therapeutic practice. Her unique style of teaching the journey includes a process of inquiry that is trans-formative and helps you step fully into your own personal power.
This Event will:
• Thoroughly ground you in a life-changing practice for spiritual inquiry that fits easily into even the busiest schedule.
• Provide tools and tips for framing questions and interpreting your journey experiences.
• Help you to know how to make the distinction between interpreting the often symbolic language of intuitive wisdom and engaging in magical thinking.
• Help you to explore and relate to unfamiliar fields of consciousness safely.
You will find this event especially beneficial if you:
• Seek to develop trust in yourself and your connection to your inner wisdom.
• Are eager to enhance your innate creativity or generate the momentum to get unstuck in some area of your life.
• Are ready to step into, and live the rest of your life as, your authentic best self.
• Have burning questions about who you really are and your place in the world.
Dates: 1st and 3rd Thursday Evenings starting 6/6/2019
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: Universal Energy Massage, 602-A Brevard Ave., Cocoa, FL 32922
Bring: note book, pen or pencil, and water
Class will run approximately 1 hour
Note: This course is offered in-person and as a phone-in Virtual class one on ones. See website for details